ACLS Practice Test: Question Answers 2020-2021 [QUIZ]: American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support Practice Test: Question Answers ACLS Practice Quiz will help you to prepare ACLS sepsis quizlet official online exam. You can also download PDF files.
Advanced cardiac life support, or advanced cardiovascular life support, often referred to by its abbreviation as “ACLS”, refers to a set of clinical algorithms for the urgent treatment of cardiac arrest, stroke, myocardial infarction (also known as a heart attack), and other life-threatening cardiovascular emergencies.
These ACLS protocols have been developed through research, patient case studies, clinical studies, and opinions of experts in the field. The gold standard in the United States and other countries is the course curriculum published by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
ACLS Practice Test 2021
The current ACLS guidelines are set into several groups of “algorithms” – a set of instructions that are followed to standardize treatment, and increase its effectiveness. These algorithms usually come in the form of a flowchart, incorporating ‘yes/no’ type decisions, making the algorithm easier to memorize.
ACLS PreTest Question Answers [PDF]
The following link contents question answers in a quiz format. You can either download it or participated in FREE ACLS Test Prep online. We have added both Editable Doc File and Printable PDF File for test preparation. Each pretest consist of ten multiple-choice questions.
Official ACLS Study Guide 2020-2021
In partnership with the Disque Foundation, NHCPS is proud to offer the most comprehensive FREE online ACLS course. If you wish to obtain ACLS Certification, ACLS Recertification, or ACLS For Life, please check the following link.
- Practice Quiz: Link
- Study Guide for Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification Course: Link
- Course e-book/ study guide by the American Heart Association: Link
Types of algorithms
ACLS protocols assume that the provider may not have all of the information needed from the individual or all of the resources needed to properly use ACLS in all cases
- Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- Acute Coronary Syndromes Algorithm
- Pulseless Electrical Activity (PEA)/Asystole Algorithm
- Ventricular Fibrillation (VF)/Pulseless Ventricular Tachycardia (VT) Algorithm
- Bradycardia Algorithm
- Tachycardia Algorithms
- Respiratory Arrest Algorithm
- Opioid Emergency Algorithm
- Post-Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- Suspected Stroke Algorithm
1. ACLS Certification by NHCPS
In partnership with the Disque Foundation, NHCPS is proud to offer the most comprehensive FREE online ACLS course. If you wish to obtain ACLS Certification, ACLS Recertification, or ACLS For Life, please check nhcps.com
- ACLS Certification: $129
- ACLS Recertification: $129
You can buy the above certification courses using the link https://nhcps.com/acls-online-certification-renewal/
2. ACLS course Certification by the American Heart Association.
The AHA’s ACLS course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Course Content
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
View Official Course details: cpr.heart.org