Department of Justice (DOJ) Firearm Safety Certificate (FSC) arts of Guns Knowledge Test: There are 15 multiple choice questions for the firearm safety practice test examination.
DOJ FSC Practice Test “Parts of Gun”
|Test Name||FSC Practice Test|
|Test Mode||Online Quiz|
|Test Administration||Department of Justice (DOJ) California|
|Certificate Name||Firearm Safety Certificate (FSC)|
|Test Type||True / False and Multiple Choice|
|Topics Covered||Parts of Gun|
0 of 15 questions completed
DOJ FSC Knowledge Test “Parts of Gun”
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
To obtain an FSC, you must take the DOJ written test and receive a passing score of at least 75% (the information needed to pass the test is contained in this study guide)
1. Question1 points
The metal tube through which a bullet passes on its way to a target is called _____?
2. Question1 points
The part of a firearm at the rear of the barrel is known as ____?
3. Question1 points
The projectile located at the tip of the cartridge case is referred to ____
4. Question1 points
The bullet or barrel diameter is known as ______
5. Question1 points
A single unit of ammunition made up of the case, primer, propellant and bullet, is called ____
6. Question1 points
Which of the following part is a rear part of a gun barrel where the cartridge is located when the gun is loaded?
7. Question1 points
The part of a revolver that holds ammunition in individual chambers known as _____
8. Question1 points
A type of firearm action in which a single pull of the trigger both cocks the hammer and releases it.
9. Question1 points
The part used to remove cartridges from the cylinder is called ____
10. Question1 points
The part of the firing mechanism which strikes the firing pin or primer is called ____?
11. Question1 points
A separate box-like metal container for semi-automatic pistols into which cartridges are loaded is known as _______
12. Question1 points
The front end of the barrel from which a bullet exits is known as ___
13. Question1 points
Which of the following firearm “fires a single cartridge each time the trigger is pulled, and which automatically extracts and ejects the empty cartridge case and reloads the chamber”
14. Question1 points
Round is also known as ___
15. Question1 points
The following safe handling demonstration steps may apply for which types of Gun?
- 1. Open the breech.
- 2. Visually and physically inspect the chamber/barrel to ensure the firearm isunloaded.
- 3. Remove the firearm safety device. If the firearm safety device prevents any of the previous steps, remove the firearm safety device during the appropriate step.
- 4. While maintaining muzzle awareness and trigger discipline, load one dummy round into a barrel.
- 5. Close and lock the action.
- 6. Unlock and open the action.
- 7. Remove the dummy round.
- 8. Apply the firearm safety device, if applicable.
Chapter-wise FSC Practice Tests
- FSC Practice Test 2023 with study guide
- DOJ FSC Test (Basic Knowledge) Quiz [Chapter 1]
- DOJ FSC Test: Firearms and Children [Chapter 2 ]
- California Gun Test Firearm Operation and Safe Handling (Chapter 3)
- DOJ FSC Test: Chapter 3 (Part 2)
- Firearm Safety Test on Firearm Ownership Chapter 4
- FSC Practice Test (Ch: 5 Firearms Laws)
- DOJ FSC Knowledge test “Parts of Gun”
Full Lenth Practice Test