ATI TEAS Practice Test 2023 (UPDATED). Download our free ATI TEAS Practice Test printable PDF. Our TEAS Test Prep will help students apply for nursing school in the USA and prepare for the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS Test) online. Check the latest ATI TEAS 7 Study Guide with Review Manual and ATI TEAS Practice Test Prep Questions. We have shared the ATI TEAS Version 6 (Sixth Edition) pdf links along with other study guides.
ATI TEAS Test 2023
The ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS®) measures basic essential skills in the academic content areas of reading, math, science, and English and language usage. The ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills), previously known as the TEAS V. On August 31, 2016, the TEAS V test was retired in favor of the newest version called ATI TEAS.
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS Test) is a standardized, multiple-choice exam for students applying for nursing school in the USA. The ATI TEAS, the sixth edition of the test, was launched on August 31, 2016, meaning students will need to adjust their study guides to accommodate the new test format.
The ATI TEAS exam is composed of 170 questions, 20 of which are unscored pretest items. Thus, the number of scored questions on which individuals will be evaluated is 150. The total time allotted to complete the test is 209 minutes. In addition, the test continues to be one
the assessment comprised of four sections: Math, Reading, Science, and English and Language Usage.
ATI TEAS Practice Test 2023
- ATI TEAS Reading Practice Test (39 MCQs)
- ATI TEAS Reading Practice Test 2 (39 MCQs)
- ATI TEAS Math Practice Test (34 MCQs)
- ATI TEAS Math Practice Test 2 (34 MCQs)
- ATI TEAS Science Practice Test (44 Questions Answers)
- ATI TEAS Science Practice Test 2 (44 MCQs)
- ATI TEAS English and Language Usage Practice Test
- ATI TEAS English and Language Usage Practice Test 2
ATI TEAS Exam
The questions you will see on the TEAS assess knowledge and skills that have been identified by health science schools as relevant to assessing your readiness to begin a college program of study. There is no penalty for wrong answers on the TEAS, so make sure to answer every question. Even if you need to guess, you might get the question right. If you can eliminate one or two answer choices as clearly incorrect, then you increase your chances of guessing correctly.
The ATI TEAS format consists of these four sections:
|Duration: 209 Minutes||No. of Topics = 4||Total Question: 150|
|Question Type= MCQs||No. of Choice =4||Reading, Math, Science, English|
Content and Sub content Areas
No. of Scored Questions
Percent of Test Questions
|READING (55 min)
|MATH (57 min)
|SCIENCE (60 min)
|English & Language Usage (37 min)
|| Total: 22%
*There are an additional 20 unscored pretest items distributed proportionally across the four sections. Details Content Area and Objectives link given below.
ATI TEAS Test Technical Requirements
It is pertinent that you meet all technical requirements prior to registering for the TEAS. If you run into technical issues on the day of the exam, you will need to reschedule for another date when you can meet those technical requirements.
- Microphone: Any microphone, either internal or external
- Webcam: 320×240 VGA resolution (minimum) internal or external
- Desktop or laptop computer (NO iPads, tablets, or phones are to be used) with the ability to download Google Chrome. You will not be able to take the proctored assessment with any other browser.
- Have a school or government-issued ID card available.
- Ensure your internet speed is between 0.5 – 1 Mbps. You can test your internet speed using www.speedtest.net.
- Find a full list of ATI’s technical requirements at atitesting.com/technical-requirements
ATI TEAS Version 7 Study Guide
The new version of the ATI TEAS exam will be released on June 3, 2022.
It’s important that you brush up on your basic (9-12 grade) reading, math, science, English and language skills and take a ATI TEAS Practice Test or two (or 10). It’s also a good idea to time yourself since the actual exam is timed.
- Content Area and Objectives [png image]
ATI also offers products to help you study. They include the ATI TEAS Study Package, ATI TEAS SmartPrep Study Package, ATI TEAS Study Manual – Sixth Edition, and the ATI TEAS Practice Test Assessment Packages. Package Includes:
- ATI TEAS SmartPrep Tutorial
- ATI TEAS Study Manual
- ATI TEAS Online Practice Form A
- ATI TEAS Online Practice Form B
Use this link for more information: https://www.atitesting.com/ati_store/TEAS-Products.aspx
Free Online Study Guide: Registerednursing.org/teas/
Can I use a calculator on the ATI TEAS?
- Students are not allowed to bring a calculator. The ATI TEAS will have an embedded calculator within the online test that students can use.
How long will it take for me to get my TEAS scores?
- Your scores are available immediately after the examination.
How do I know if I passed the ATI TEAS?
It depends on the College/Institution, in general, the minimum ATI TEAS score varies from (55% to 75%). You must achieve this score in your first two attempts at the ATI TEAS. If you cannot achieve a score of the minimum score in your first two attempts, then you may not be considered the submit an application to the respective colleges. Admission to the Nursing Program is on a competitive basis determined by TEAS exam scores.
How do I get my official TEAS transcript sent to another college?
For a fee, ATI will electronically transmit your results to the school of your choice. After you have your results, log onto the ATI website and request a TEAS transcript.